Last Minute Gifts and Stocking Stuffers for Women
Left your shopping to the last minute? No problem. If you live in a big city, you can buy all these great gifts at a store nearby.
1. Tiffany & Co. Pearl Toggle Bracelet, $580 at Tiffany stores and Holt Renfrew. You really can’t go wrong with gifts from Tiffany & Co. If it turns out not to be her style you can go back together and pick out an exchange, which will be fun. It’ll be great no matter what. (See #5)
2. La Mer The Lip Balm, $50+ at major department stores like Holt Renfrew, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom.
3. Michael Kors ‘Parker’ watch, $250 at Michael Kors stores, Nordstorm, and Bloomingdale’s. Rose gold, check. A little bit of bling, check. Awesome, check.
4. Kiehl’s Soy Milk & Honey whipped body butter (I use this), $45 at Kiehl’s, Holt Renfrew, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom.
5. Tiffany & Co. Heart Coin Pouch, $95 at Tiffany stores and Holt Renfrew.
6. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey bath oil (really great scent), $65 at Holt Renfrew, Bloomingdale’s, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus.
7. – Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling, $17.00 at Chapters.
- The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own by Nina Garcia, $17.99 at Chapters.
8. Dior Celebration Collection Eye Palette, $65 at Sephora, The Bay, and other major department stores. You don’t have to know how this is used to buy it as a gift.
9. Lululemon Scuba Hoodie, $108 at Lululemon stores.
10. Nail polish in bright holiday colors. Chanel, Deborah Lippmann, and Essie make great nail polishes. $8-26 at major department stores and beauty boutiques.
11. UGG Australia ‘Foxley’ Shearling Collar Scarf (I want this!!!), $635 at Ugg stores. If you don’t need this by Dec 25th, it’s on sale online at Nordstorm and Ugg.com.