Holiday 2012 Gift Guide: Gifts for Frequent Flyers
1. Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancellation Headphones, $299. Noise contributes a lot to the fatigue experienced by travellers. Headphones that use active noise cancellation are very effective at blocking out the engine sound.
2. iPad Mini 16GB, $423.65.
3. Pedometer, $28.95. This would be a great way to keep track of how much you’ve walked during your trip.
4. Foreign currency
5. Smythson Runway leather notebook, $135.
6. Smythson leather travel wallet, $670.
7. Burberry Mega Check cashmere scarf, $995.
8. Tory Burch Robinson makeup bag, $165.
9. Zella “Live In” Leggings, $52.
10. Cashmere socks, $69.50.
11. Oversized Angora Cardi, $69.50.
12. Kiehl’s Eye Alert, $21.50.
13. Longchamp expandable travel duffle tote, $255.
14. A good read: What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell, $11.55. A collection of essays that’s perfect for rides in planes, trains, and automobiles.
15. Tiffany Luggage Tag, $85.
16. Easy-on easy-off shoes that keep the feet warm: Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Boots, $230.
17. Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner, 1.7 oz, $8.00. Great for misting the face when it gets dry and uncomfortable during long flights.
18. Fisheye, Telephoto, Wide/Macro lenses for your phone, $49 for all three.
Not shown: 19. I love this travel scratch map. Such a clever idea. $19.95.